My second #30Thursday post, and there were many more responses this time! To answer a few questions: I will take the first 30 posts I receive as long as they are not vulgar and are well-written. Business-related is nice but if we stray a bit, that’s okay. Feel free to take this concept and run with it. The idea is to promote each other, read each other, and learn more. And now, 30 posts of this last week that made it to the list!
1. @kseniacoffman takes you on a tour of Chicago – via surveillance landmarkers!
2. @salamicat does a great post about Social Media and human relationships
3. @DWesterberg wrote a fantastic post on the B2B “panic call” and what to do about it. Great advice.
4. Are you a young communicator or new to Twitter? Here is some great advice from @AdamSuffolkU
9. Another genius post from @SuzanneVara. But wait…it’s about…PRINT
! (and wait! James Adams guest-posted!)
10. Another post about fantasy football, only this one has a Social Media catch
! by @briansrice
12. Beth Harte and Geoff Livingston wrote an amazing blog post – “The Meme to end all Memes
.” I need to read it about 17 more times.
19. @sueyoungmedia tweeted this post. It’s from April but a really compelling read on the intersection between news and Social Media
20. If you use a Validator on Twitter
, are you missing the “ter” in Twitter? @MayaREguru thinks you might just be a twit. Read why.
21. Are you a wimpy blogger
? @pushingsocial has it all figured out!
26. The title says it all. Share or Die
. by @DuctTape (John Jantsch)
29. I have to include this because I’m so happy for Stanford (@pushingsocial). His post on 5 ways to make a sticky blog
– at ProBlogger.net!
So there they are. My first *actual* 30 for Thursday blog post. Keep the recommendations, the writing, and the reading coming, friends! And I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I did.